They say there is no place like home, but how would you know if you don’t a home to call your own yet?
For magazine editors (and newly-weds) Aurelio Icasiano III and Geollete Esguerra-Icasiano, it is an important decision that needs to be well thought-out. Building their ideal house, and their future, is something to be taken very seriously. That’s why they came up with five conditions that will help them decide where they will invest their future in.
These note-worthy factors can also help you determine which areas is worth investing to and which ones are not.
1. The right location. Almost everyone wants to live in the bis city, but it is it really for you? And the more important question – does your partner like the hustle and bustle of the metro? Will your future kids enjoy it as well? These are just some of the questions that need to be answered before you can say you’ve found the right location.
2. Proximity. There are two things you want your future house to be close to – quality establishments and your family and friends. “My ideal place to live in is somewhere clean. A complete community/where you don’t have to travel very far to get what you need,” explains Aurelio. Who wouldn’t want that, too?
3. Security. Safety should always be the top priority. Your home should be able to protect you from any forms of danger (nature or man-made). If it doesn’t, then what’s the point?
4. Convenience. Being able to save your time, energy, and money on more important things should be one of your goals in life. This is something you should also look for inyour future place. “We need a place, we need a place that can be flexible – whether we’ll have one or two kids right away or we’ll keep traveling, we’d like taht option,” says Geolette.
5. Sense of community. It’s nice to have a friendly neighbor you can count on from time to time. Someone who can watch your house when you go for a family vacation or someone you can spend weekend barbeques together. “I’d love to have a proper community, not necessarily a horizontal development since many vertical developments can also achieve that, but a place where one can build roots and establish realtionships within the area,” Geolette explains.
Finding the perfect place to settle down is not easy as it sounds. It needs a lot of patience and decision-making. The good news is, it won’t be like looking for a needle in a haystack either. Thanks to Ayala Land Inc.’s evolving developments, Filipinos now have more access to better neighborhoods.
Their newest project, the ARCA South in Taguig City, will soon become the central business and lifestyle district in South of the Metro. A one-of-a-kind master planned mixed used development, ARCA South provides endless possibilities for any city dweller. And now that the first phase of its development is underway it’s also the start of a new standard of city living.
In 2017, you and your family can enjoy a 5-level mall complex that will house about 350 stores of your preferred fashion brands (with wide array of leading local and global brands), popular dining destinations and home-grown food concepts, supermarket, and cinemas.
For sway travelers (doing business or doing it for leisure), Seda ARCA South will be availble at the top of the upcoming Ayala Mall. Once finished, it will welcome guests with the essence of destination, service and value.
There will be no shortage of office spaces, too. The six mid-rise office buildings that will make up the ARCA South Corporate Center will have access to major transportation channels and facilities that support 24/7 tenant operations.
Strategically located near NAIA Bonifacio GLobal CIty, and Makati, this well-connected city will have an inter-modal transport terminal and direct connection to Sky-way, C-5, and C6 to give you a more convenient way to travel.
For more information about ARCA SOuth, Visit their website @ www.arcasouth.ph